The Fishtail Braid29 October 2014
Loose curls tutorial5 November 2014
Hello everyone!! And Happy (late) Halloween!! So yesterday me and my boyfriend decided to transform ourselves into creepy and scary (I hope) Zombiesss!!!! Creating this look was super fun for me, and also quite scary! Everytime I looked in the mirror I couldn’t recognize myself. The fun part was making the scars, they are really simple to make, the only thing you’ll need is some tissues, some fake lashes glue, eyeshadows and fake blood!
But let me get into details here, that’s how I’ve created my zombie look:
- Apply a light foundation (lighter than your skin colour) all over your face, even on your lips, it will make you look really dead.
- Mix a dark brown, black, grey and purple eyeshadow and apply messily on your eye lids and around your eyes.
- With the same dark colours contour your face, just like you would do with a bronzer.
- Also don’t forget to contour your nose and your lips.
To create the scars:
- Apply some eye lashes glue on your cheek
- Cut irregularly a piece of tissue and place it on top of the glue
- Start layering your scar until it feels thick
- Using a pair of tweezers open the tissue in the middle to create the scar
- Cover the tissue with the same light foundation you used for the rest of your face
- Take some dark eyeshadow and cover the scar, mainly focusing in the cut
- Place some fake blood in the cut using a brush
- Using a sponge apply some fake blood on the rest of your face, wherever you see fitting
That’s it guys, it’s super simple and fun to do!!
I hope you enjoyed!